The Lift Superstore Difference
We do far more than distribute Asian made lifts sourced from third party trading companies. We are first and foremost a manufacturer. With over 33 years of experience in the automotive lift and garage service equipment industry, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products, the friendly and fun atmosphere created by our staff, and the best warranty in the business.
Why Our Car Lifts Are Better
Ask yourself this: why do most other car lift companies only offer a one year limited warranty on their equipment? The answer is simple: their units are 100% offshore-sourced, and the distributor does not receive compensation from the manufacturer in the event of a failure.
Because we use North American components in most of our products, we give you a two year warranty on parts, a five-year warranty on the structure, and a lifetime warranty on the cylinder. That's right a LIFETIME! Our pumps and motors are North American made and CSA/UL approved. Aircraft grade, pre-stretched cables are standard on all our products, as well as North American cylinders. Can the other guys offer you this?
Don't be wowed by the prices you see online. The car lifts you find may look the same, but are they really? If the company selling you the lift is only offering a one year limited warranty, are the products they sell as good as they say they are?
Wouldn't you rather deal with a company that:
- Manufactures and assembles their car lifts on-site
- Keeps at least 400 units in stock and ready to go at a moment's notice
- Employs its own engineers
- Performs ongoing product testing
- Maintains all replacement parts on-site
- Operates a manufacturing facility that is ISO 9001- and CE-certified for automotive lifts
- Offers hydraulic lifts that are steel blast-finished prior to a nine-step chemical dip process and powder coating
- Carries lift product liability insurance of over $5,000,000 with a US / Canadian underwriter
- Gives you the best warranty in the business with a lifetime parts warranty on the cylinder
- Stands behind everything they sell
- Makes buying lifts easy
- Provides On-Site Service / Repair and Lift Installation by Our Employees
|"Your lift must be right, or we will make it right!" — Biff Do-Right
We welcome our customers to visit our modern 10,000 sq. ft. operation where we display and warehouse lifts.